The Media and Audiovisual Department fulfils the tasks of the Ministry as the central governmental body for the area of audiovision, radio and television broadcasting, press, and other information means.
15 June 2006. Record-keeping pursuant to Act No. 249/2006 Coll., amending Act No. 273/1993 Coll., on certain conditions of the production, dissemination and archiving of audiovisual works and on amendment to some laws and some other regulations, as amended;
List of recipients of a mandatory copy pursuant to Act No. 46/2000 Coll., on the rights and duties in issuing periodical press and amending some other laws (the Press Act), as amended:
The transition from analogue to digital technology, which includes TV broadcasting, is an undisputable global fact. This is a trend no individual country can avoid.
Act of 13 April 2010 on on-demand audiovisual media services and amending certain laws (the On-demand Audiovisual Media Services Act)
- Conference 'About the responsibilities of content providers and users'
- Activities of the Media and Audiovision Department
- Record-keeping pursuant to Act No. 249.2006 Coll.
- List of recipients of a mandatory copy
- Transition to Digital Broadcasting
- Act of 13 April 2010 on on-demand audiovisual media services and amending certain laws (the On-demand Audiovisual Media Services Act)
- ACT No. 231.2001 of 17 May 2001 on Radio and Television Broadcasting and on Amendment to Other Acts